There’s no shortage of ways to celebrate the start of fall in Philadelphia, as most neighborhoods host community festivals that allow the whole family to have fun.
It Fishtown Fall Feastivale takes place on Saturday September 24th from 12pm to 8pm along Frankford Ave. Guests can check out nearly 100 market vendors from Girard to Columbia Avenue, as well as tons of food and drink options.
MORE: Celebrate the start of fall with pumpkin beer at the Ardmore New Food Festival
The Fishtown District previously hosted a street fair known as FestivALE, but organizers decided to change the name and time of year to focus on more food options available in the area.
Food at the end-of-summer festival includes burgers, brisket, Bavarian pretzels, gluten-free pastries, vegan dishes and pickle boats. Everything can also be paired with seasonal cocktails, draft beer and cider.
There will be three DJ stages and music will be played throughout the festival. So far, the lineup includes DJ Pooh Geez and DJ Nate G.
Each featured bar and restaurant will be serving their most popular menu items. Check out the full list below.
• Bottle Bar East. canned and draft beer
• Butch hot sauce. artificial hot sauces
• Calle del Sabor. chicken, pork, steak and veggie tacos
• Cheu/Nunu: grilled pork sandwich and noodle sandwich
• The evil genius. cask beer
• Fishtown cocktail. canned cocktails infused with blueberry lemonade vodka
• Fishtown Pickle Project. pickles and pickle boats
• Frankford Hall. pretzels with cheese, candied almonds, lebkuchen cookies, corndogs, sausage sandwiches
• Front Street Cafe. Chicken Empanadas, Plant-Based Empanadas, Buffalo Cauliflower and an assortment of Plant-Based Packaged Biscuits
• Heffe. chicken or steak empanadas, chips with pico de gallo or guacamole, water, iced tea, lemonade
• Interstate project. Fishtown Iced Teas
• Johnny Brenda. Into The Woods made with bourbon, lemon and black tea, a blueberry hibiscus margarita or a draft beer from Love City Brewing.
• Jrip Juicery. fresh cold pressed juices and pastes
• Kismet Bagels. Chopped steak, onion or mushroom leek bial and cold brew coffee
• La Colombe. French Dip Sandwich, French Toast Sticks with Syrup, Brewed Cocktails
• Liberty Kitchen. tomato pie, hoagies, meat and cheese cone, pickle boats
• Meyers Brewing. cask beer
• Original 13/Punch Buggy. beer and cider
• A Piece of A Pie. pizza by the slice or a whole pie
• Pom Pom. vegetarian comfort food
• Poppa’s Custard. vegan and dairy custard in classic and fall flavors
• Research and development. beer and cocktails
• Ramona Susan’s Bakeshop. Frozen Apple Cider Pumpkin Spice Latte Gluten Free Brownies Vegan Pumpkin Loaf Molasses Sandwich Cookies
• Philadelphia Rivers. grilled chicken or pork with coleslaw
• In the state. canned cocktails and a vodka bar
• Two robbers. seltzer and burgers
• Wm. Sons of Mulherin. mortadella pizza el teglia, marinated seafood salad
The festival is open to people of all ages. Family-friendly events include a performance by the Philadelphia School of Circus Arts Youth Group at 3 p.m. at Frankford Avenue and Oxford Street.
In:The children’s corner will feature inflatables and a prize booth. The Lutheran Settlement House knife tank will feature Fishtown “celebrities” that guests can try to throw in the water.
For more information and updates on the event, guests can check out Fishtown Feastivale’s Instagram:.
Saturday, September 24, 2022
From 12:00 to 20:00 Free, paid food and drink
Frankford Avenue from Girard to Columbia Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19124